Pharmacy Connect is an annual conference hosted by The Pharmacy Guild of Australia, New South Wales Branch. The event was developed to meet the needs identified by pharmacy owners, pharmacy managers and manufacturers for an industry conference in the second half of the year. The conference will feature a two-and-a-half day education program, trade exhibition, Welcome Reception and Cocktail Party. The program will feature the following key elements:
- Industry launches, updates and trends
- Business growth, profitability and management topics
- Advice and practical examples of successful/profitable implementation of professional services
- The latest clinical updates on PBS and private medicines
- Networking and interaction opportunities with peers, industry leaders and suppliers
- Access to business mentoring
- Access to CPD points
- Over 30 speakers
The event is open to pharmacists, pharmacy owners, pharmacy staff, pharmacy group executives, pharmacy managers, interns, students and industry representatives.
In 2023, Pharmacy Connect will be held in conjunction with the Pharmacy Assistant National Conference, an annual Pharmacy Guild events for pharmacy assistants.
The two events will share a trade exhibition, which will feature 50-plus stands showcasing the latest industry products and services, and social functions including the Welcome Reception and Cocktail Party.