The Pharmacy Connect program features the following key elements:
- Strategic advice and expert knowledge to prepare you to access the latest Government funding
- Industry launches, updates and trends
- Business growth, profitability and management topics
- Advice and practical examples of successful/profitable implementation of professional services
- The latest clinical updates on PBS and private medicines
- Networking and interaction opportunities with peers, industry leaders and suppliers
- Access to CPD points
- Access to over 30 speakers
A detailed program for Pharmacy Connect 2020 will be available in June.
To view the program for Pharmacy Connect 2019 please click here.