The Pharmacy Connect program features the following key elements:
- Strategic advice and expert knowledge to prepare you to access the latest Government funding
- Industry launches, updates and trends
- Business growth, profitability and management topics
- Advice and practical examples of successful/profitable implementation of professional services
- The latest clinical updates on PBS and private medicines
- Networking and interaction opportunities with peers, industry leaders and suppliers
- Access to CPD points
- Access to over 30 speakers
Please see below for the Pharmacy Connect 2020 program schedule. The detailed program will be available in June.
To view the program for Pharmacy Connect 2019 please click here.