Pre-conference workshop: Harm minimisation
Review, revise and renovate your knowledge of hazardous substance use with this interactive pre-conference workshop, tailored to teach pharmacists on how this applies to everyday practice as well as explore new frontiers.
- Pill testing – encouraging or discouraging drug use?
- Consumption rooms – honey pot or treatment centres?
- Buprenorphine depot – so far so good
- ORT Induction – what a pharmacist needs to know
- Safe Script: Saviour or demon?
- Dr David Jacka, Addiction Medicine Specialist, Monash Health
- Dr Marianne Jauncey, Medical Director, Sydney Medically Supervised Injecting Centre
- Angelo Pricolo, Community Pharmacist
Date: Thursday 5 September
Time: 1.30pm – 5.30pm
Venue: Level 4, Hilton Sydney
Cost: $77 delegates/$88 non-delegates (includes afternoon tea)