Pharmacy students & Guild Interns attend Pharmacy Connect for FREE
Pharmacy students and Guild Interns across Australia receive FREE registration to Pharmacy Connect 2019!*
Held from 6-7 September 2019 at Hilton Sydney, pharmacy students and Guild Interns will receive access to two days worth of pharmacy industry education and the trade exhibition. Check out the video and program to see what’s on offer this year.
Pharmacy students and Guild Interns will also receive free entry to the Welcome Reception on 5 September from 5.30pm at the internationally acclaimed Zeta Bar for a night of canapés, drinks and networking with fellow students, interns and industry professionals.
Plus – if that’s not enough, you’ll also get free entry to the Harm Minimisation pre-conference workshop on 5 September. This workshop is an interactive opportunity to learn about hazardous substance use and how it applies in your everyday practice. Find out more here.
To attend either the Welcome Reception or Harm Minimisation pre-conference workshop, you must register for them during the online registration process for Pharmacy Connect. If you have already registered for Pharmacy Connect and haven’t added the Welcome Reception or the Harm Minimisation pre-conference workshop to your ticket, ring the Events team on 07 3831 3788.
Sessions to add to the diary include:
- 7CPA, health budgets and Government priorities, 6 September, 8.30am
- Biosimilar medicines in community pharmacy, 6 September, 12.05pm
- Digital health – past, present, future, 6 September, 12.05pm
- Respiratory disease management in community pharmacy, 6 September, 2pm
- Celebrating the innovators of the future – National Student Business Plan Competition, 6 September, 2.50pm
- The biggest enemy of pharmacists are…. pharmacists, 6 September, 4.50pm
- Latest developments in OTC pain relief, eye care and more, 7 September, 8.30am
- The evidence for a full scope of pharmacy practice, 7 September, 10am
- What does the future hold for digitally enabled health, 7 September, 12.05pm
- Do you know how your dispensary is performing? 7 September, 2pm
- Evolution of QCPP, 7 September, 2.45pm
If you know a pharmacy student or Guild Intern, help spread the word of this offer! Free registration can be redeemed through the registration page.
*Free registration is available for pharmacy students currently completing a B. Pharmacy or M. Pharmacy degree within Australia and current Guild Interns. Registration excludes Cocktail Party.