Harm minimisation workshop – FREE for students and Guild Interns
If you have a general interest or curiosity in the Harm Minimisation space, would like to learn enough to become involved, or are a seasoned Harm Min crusader, don’t miss this pre-conference workshop at Pharmacy Connect.
Speakers with local and international experience will present on current topics and new treatments, and provide information which is not just relevant to your pharmacy practice but also socially relevant and ethically challenging.
- Pill testing – encouraging or discouraging drug use?
- Consumption rooms – honey pot or treatment centres?
- Buprenorphine depot – so far so good
- ORT Induction – what a pharmacist needs to know
- Safe Script: Saviour or demon?
Date: Thursday 5 September
Time: 1.30pm – 5.30pm
Venue: Level 4, Hilton Sydney
Cost: $77 delegates/$88 non-delegates/FREE for students and Guild Interns (includes afternoon tea)