Following on from the success of the inaugural Pharmacy Connect in 2016, we extend a warm invitation to you to attend Pharmacy Connect 2017, which is being held on 1-3 September at the Hilton Sydney. Pharmacy Connect was developed to meet the need identified by pharmacy owners, pharmacy managers and manufacturers for an industry conference in the second half of the year.
This year’s conference will again feature a three day education program (including one day of pre-conference workshops), a 60 stand trade exhibition, Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner.
The program will feature the following key elements:
- An overview of the Guild’s official response to the Review of Pharmacy Renumeration and Regulation and its impact on the whole pharmacy sector
- Industry launches, updates and trends
- Business growth, profitability and management topics
- Advice and practical examples of successful/profitable implementation of professional services
- The latest clinical updates on PBS and private medicines
- Networking and interaction opportunities with peers, industry leaders and suppliers
- Access to business mentoring
- Access to CPD points
- Over 30 speakers, including 11 international speakers
The event is open to pharmacists, pharmacy owners, pharmacy staff, pharmacy group executives, pharmacy managers, interns, students and industry representatives.
Please refer to the Program page for a more detailed outline of the conference schedule.