New dates announced for Pharmacy Connect
15 October 2020
Pharmacy Guild releases 2021 event calendar
The Pharmacy Guild of Australia has indicated its desire to bring community pharmacy back together once again by publishing its 2021 event calendar.
Convenor of APP and Pharmacy Connect and former Guild National President, Kos Sclavos, said that events will play a major role in building strategies and solutions to help the pharmacy industry recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
“With all our 2020 events either held in a virtual format or cancelled altogether, the Guild is looking forward to meeting face-to-face with our members, colleagues and industry,” Kos said.
“We need to come together as an industry to discuss the lessons learnt from the pandemic and how we can build greater resilience in the future.”
““While social distancing and other government restrictions will entail some changes to the traditional format of our events, our number one priority will be the safety and wellbeing of attendees.”
Pharmacy Guild event dates for 2021 are as follows:
- Pharmacy Groups Symposium 8-10 February, Sofitel Brisbane Central
(invitation only event)
- Tasmanian Pharmacy Conference 20-21 February, Crowne Plaza Hobart
- APP2021 20-23 May, Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Pharmacy Connect 2021 12-14 August, Hilton Sydney
- Pharmacy WA Forum 26-27 August, Crown Perth Conference Centre
- Pharmacy Assistant National Conference 22-23 October, Sofitel Brisbane Central
For any Guild event enquiries, please contact email@example.com or call 07 3831 3788.
Kristy Ellery Marketing & Communications Manager
The Pharmacy Guild of Australia, Queensland
Branch: 07 3831 3788 or Kristy.firstname.lastname@example.org