Please see below for the special accommodation rates, which have been negotiated with the Hilton Sydney for Pharmacy Connect delegates and exhibitors.
|King Hilton Guest Room||$309.00 per night|
|Breakfast||$29.00 per person/per day|
Mantra on Kent offers studio and one and two bedroom apartment accommodation within walking distance to Hilton Sydney. Pharmacy Connect delegates are offered a 10% discount on the best available room only rates by booking directly via the Mantra Hotels website.
Bookings can be made by following the below simple steps:
- Visit https://www.mantrahotels.com/mantra-on-kent/
- Select your Travel Dates between 7-9 September 18 and the Number of People travelling – hit SEARCH
- Select Change Search – at the top of the page
- Input Promo Code PC2018 (case sensitive) in the Promo Box – hit SEARCH again. You will now see the discount applied to all rates.
- Select the room type you wish to book and hit BOOK NOW to proceed to payment scree
- Fill in all required details to confirm your booking and hit COMPLETE BOOKING
- An email confirmation will be sent once all details have been processed.
- Once booking is confirmed, it can be accessed via My Bookings on the same website by logging in using the Reservation number on your confirmation and the Surname on the booking.
Flights to the Pharmacy Connect can be booked through Qantas, Virgin Blue or Jetstar.
|131 133||136 789||131 538|
A taxi from Sydney Airport to Sydney’s CBD will cost approximately $45-55 (one way).
By airport shuttle
Redy2Go offers door to door airport transfers from Sydney Airport to various hotels. To book a transfer before your arrival into Sydney, visit www.redy2go.com.au. Otherwise visit the ground transport travel desks located at both T1 and T2 arrivals lounges to arrange a transfer once you have arrived into Sydney.
Airport Link is a fast and convenient way to reach the centre of Sydney. Trains run approximately every 10 minutes and the journey to the city takes only 13 minutes (Hilton Sydney is conveniently located within walking distance to Town Hall Train Stations, which is located on the Airport Link line). For more information about Airport Link, including fares, maps and travel planners, visit the Airport Link website at www.airportlink.com.au or phone 02 8337 8417.
For further information on getting to and from Sydney Airport visit http://www.sydneyairport.com.au/go.aspx.